Saturday, April 4, 2009

Eight is on it's Way!


So I have been keeping a secret for a long time. We found out we were pregnant when we got home from Christmas break. We decided to wait a while to tell people. In the mean time we planned our Easter trip, and decided to not tell anyone until we went down at Easter. I know people around here have to have figured it out because it is getting really hard to hide it. I am 19 weeks now. Almost half way done, and it has flown by. I think because if you don't tell people it doesn't seem real. I am due September 3rd. I am so excited because my niece is pregnant and due about 6 weeks after me and my brother and sister in law who are adopting there baby is due September 10th! I am so excited! The other part of my plan was to already know what I was having so when i told people I was pregnant I could say what it was. Well they would not schedule my appointment until the week we get back. I was really mad, I am used to having Dr. Beck giving me all sorts of special privileges that I guess normal Dr. just don't do. I think that has been the hardest part. At my first app. I was so sad that I was having a baby without Dr. Beck. He is a family friend and has delivered all of my babies, he has even been in the circle for some of there names and blessings. My new Dr. is nice just not the same. This pregnancy has been the easiest I have ever had. I got sick right away, but it was not that bad and it went away early, so I was lucky. Ammon about killed me and this has been a cake walk, compared.

16 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

holy cow ali! congrats! that is so exciting! how fun!
yay! you look FABULOUS AS ALWAYS! sheesh. amazing!

how fun to have so many cousins the same age. yay!

The Browns said...

Congrats on expecting #8. You look amazing. I'm glad your pregnancy is going well. I bet you're excited to find out what you're having. Babies are awesome.
Kristen

Jess ♥'s Joel said...

I would go for #5 but I am so scared of getting so sick again, this gives me hope! :) Congrats Hawkins family!

Shannon said...

Congrats! Seriously I don't know how you do it! YOu are a fabulous mother and all 8 of them are lucky to get you! ( I still cant believe you are going to have 8 kids!)

jes said...

i knew it! congrats!!!!

dresselfamily.blogspot.com said...

oh congrats, and how amazing do you look !!!!!!1

Anonymous said...

You absolutely don't look pregnant.....maybe a tad bloated...but really, not pregnant. Congrats!

Angela said...

Ali, I'm so happy for you! That is wonderful news! And, of course, you look awesome! I'm pretty sure that I look more pregnant than you do...and I'm NOT pregnant.

Auburn said...

Ali! I just asked Tiff how you were and if you were expecting. She said she didn't know and I think she was lying!! I am going to get her! Congrats! Think pink!

Jenna said...

I have thought a girl about the last 4 times so I am gonna say boy this time and maybe I'll be wrong again! That is the smallest I have ever seen you, and you are always tiny when pregnant. You are blowing away!! I wish I was on number 8, I am too scared to even be on 5 though! Well, I really couldn't make it to 8, but it sounded good. Congrats

The Noble Family said...

Congrats Ali. Jeremy and I knew you were pregnant a long time ago. You do a great job keeping a secret. I can't wait to hear what you will be having.

Leah said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting, can't wait to hear what you are having! You look great too!

Heath694 said...

Congrats, Ali!! I knew a long time ago, because Livi was told by a certain member of your family...I'm so excited for you...and jealous, we're trying too and it's taking a lot longer than we'd hoped!

mommy k said...

holy amazing CRAP!!! well, if there is going to be one more person in the world, it better be a hawkins! much love and congratulations! - the harpers

Trish said...

You ever amaze! Congratulations!!! I'me sending you the plumpest pink vibes on the planet. I love keeping up with you through the blog. I wish we could have done something when we lived only a few miles apart. Ah, well. You're awesome!

Ali said...

Ali - Congratulations! You have to tell me how you got so skinny, I am STILL trying to lose baby fat from Isa (I weighed 210 lbs. the week before she was born, can you believe that?). And is your Dr. Beck in N. Mesa? So, are you guys still going to find out what it is or let it be a surprise? Congratulations again, SO exciting! Wish we could have another!