Sunday, September 27, 2009

Emma is One month Old













Emma is one month now and I can not believe it! It has gone by so fast! She has already gotten so big. She does not do much yet, but she does not seem like a new born any more. She sleeps through the night and eats good. What else could you ask for. Everyone loves her and thinks she is so cute. I can tell that she recognizes me and is trying to smile. In the pictures I was trying to show how long her eye lashes are. They are really long!

4 comments:

Sarah Hawkins said...

I am so mad that she is already a month old, and I haven't seen her yet! She is beautiful! We are so excited for you guys to come here!

The Curtis Family said...

She is so beautiful Ali! But of course... Congratulations!

Amy said...

Emma is so beautiful! She looks absolutely perfect. We can't wait to meet her.

jes said...

she is so beautiful! i can not wait to meet her!