Friday, November 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Giddy












Giddy turned 4 back in October. I can not believe he is already four. He is such a sweet kid. He is the strong silent type. He is normally really layed back, and minds his own business. He does not get into trouble often, or cause many problems. He just goes with the flow. If he does do something naughty he is still smiling. He is also a funny kid. He is at the stage where anything he sees on a commercial he wants or if it is a girl thing he thinks Emma wants it. If it is an infomercial he thinks that I need it. He loves his brown blankie, that he has named buster brown, he calls Emma's blankies pink busters. He loves his little sister so much. He calls her little lades or just lades which is short for lady. He comes up to her face and says "Hi little lades it's me your big brother Gid" Gid is a friend to everyone, everyone loves Gid and thinks he is so cute. I am so thankful for my Giddy. We celebrated his Bday in Az. with his cousins.

2 comments:

Heath694 said...

I LOVE Gideon!! He always puts on a smile on my face when I see him. You have such beautiful, well-behaved children!

Jenna said...

He's always been the cutest kid! I can't believe he's four... That's crazy. Yeah that's sad once again I didn't see u. You'll have to post pictures of her blessing day. I doubt we will come anytime soon. Damon is so busy at work I hardly ever get to talk to him. We are going to Polar Express, and that's about all the time off he's taking these days. How's Emma doing? I got denim her own pink Christmas tree. I'll post pictures when I put all the others up lol. I want a new slim tree that's taller, but I'm not sure where we will live and how high the ceilings will be so who knows. But for sure I'm putting up a couple this year:-)