Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Emma is Three Months







I can not believe that she is already 3 months! Time flies, she is getting so big! Emma is a sweet little lady. She finally smiles! She loves when you talk to her, and she coos back, she thinks she can talk. Emma pretty much just eats and sleeps and smiles.She is such a joy to our family! I never thought I wanted another girl,but now I never realized how much I did. It is so fun to have another girl in our home!
Some of our nicknames for her are: Lady,Lady Bird,Lady Hawk,Emma Lou Who ( the little boys interpret that as Emma Wo Who, so they call her wo who)

1 comment:

Amy said...

Emma already looks so much bigger than when you were here for her blessing! She is so cute! I love her smile! The boys are all adorable in the pictures too. Thanks for posting so many pictures so we can see them all... we miss and love you guys.