Monday, April 12, 2010

Nanny and Papa come to Visit






















A week after my parents left Chase's parents came to visit. Since we where not going to be able to make it to Arizona for Nanny's annual Easter Tea Party they brought the tea party to us. Nanny and I made food and decorated for the party. We decided to have an Alice in Wonderland theme and after the party go see the movie. The kids had so much fun and where so happy to be able to still have the tea party here. The weather was perfect!
We had a great time and always love to have company.

4 comments:

Sarah Hawkins said...

We wanted to be the company and come visit! Sorry we didnt make it! Bum sure missed Ben at the teensy tea party. I am glad you guys got to do that!

Jenna said...

That looks perfect! I love it! Thanks for
the movers info too.

mommy k said...

why does gid have his pants tucked into his socks? ha ha ha.

cherryl said...

Ali- So a few weeks ago we were going back in history on your blog (because every once in a while I just have to show someone your AMAZING christmas trees) and my daughter and I saw the cookie monster cupcakes. SO CUTE, and actually something I could do (unlike all the other amazing boutique like parties you pull off). I made them for my daughters birthday, they were SO cute. Thanks for the idea. I just posted the pics on my blog. You rock. Tell your sis in law Shelly that I say hi... I keep looking for her on your sidebar wishing she had a blog.
Please don't think I am a stalker, yours is the ONLY blog I look at of someone I don't super know, you have 8 kids, and it makes me feel more normal with only my 6.