Sunday, June 20, 2010

Brothers







life here is a bit different for us. The kids were used to running around a neighborhood where they knew everybody and had unlimited amount of friends to play with. We are really secluded where we live, and there are not many boys even in the ward that are their ages. They always ask if they can play and I say "who would you play with" they reply I don't know. I have really had to enforce that they are so lucky that they get to live with there best friends. Whenever I say this they get this confused look and say "who?" I reply "your brothers, think of all those kids who only have one sibling or none and how bored they have to be" I am not sure they are buying it yet , maybe someday.

3 comments:

Sarah Hawkins said...

they are so cute! we sure miss them!

Heaton's said...

I tell my kids the same thing that they should be happy to have each other to play with, especially when they are fighting.They don't really buy it either.
Looks like you guys are keeping busy though with fun activities. Cute pictures!

Alli grins said...

What a cute post and amazing pictures! In my family, we have 5 girls in a row and now we are all best friends.Your boys are very lucky to have each other. Hope you're doing well, Ali!