Thursday, March 3, 2011

Emma is 18 Months Old






















Emma turned 18 months this past Sunday. I didn't even realize it until after sacrament meeting. Chase is on the high council so he was in meetings in his other ward. Ammon was crying and didn't want to go to Sunbeams, I was holding Emma and huge pregnant, thinking I should just go home and when I have the baby in a couple of weeks how am I going to hold three kids on my lap at church and haul them around. Then it dawned on me, Emma can go to nursery. I took her over there, and she stood there like a deer in headlights. She would not move. I have never left her with anybody but family, and she is usually napping or in bed. She wasn't crying so I left. They never had to come and get me, but they said she was a bit weepy and scared, but she would let them hold her. My guess is next week she will throw a fit. I hope she gets used to it so I can go to Relief Society. On the other hand they had to bring Ammon to me three times. That boy seems to be digressing. He really needs to grow up in the next couple of weeks. Emma has gotten so big over the last couple of months. She sleeps wonderfully in a bed, never had one problem. She goes up and down the stairs by herself. Her hair has gotten thick and long. She feeds herself.(another thing Ammon still makes me do) A funny thing she does is, when she wants something she makes a sound that is a cross between a puppy and a monkey. She cracks me up.Emma loves balls, and playing with her brothers toys. She also likes her kitchen. Emma is such a joy. She is exactly what I needed, when I needed it. She is the sweetest thing! Everyone enjoys her and loves her. Emma is 21 lbs. She can say mom, dad, Hannah, ball, geegles(food), pig, baby, uh oh, baba, binky, nigh nigh, by by, cookies, cacky.(crackers) Emma also loves to give kisses to everyone and everything.

2 comments:

Jess ♥'s Joel said...

WAIT...you sit all alone with 8 kids in sacrament and being 8 months pregnant? HOW do you do it!? I sit with 5 alone since Joel is in the bishopric and I dread it every. single. week. Noah is so good but Carlie is so hard! I am in awe of all that you do.

chanel-marc said...

Emma is so adorable. I love her pink ruffle pants!!!