Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Ammon's first haircut






On Saturday I decided to cut little Ammon's hair for the first time. It makes me so sad when I cut babies hair for the first time. Before Ammon was born I had a dream about rubbing his soft hair on my cheek. When he was born it was just like my dream. So I did not want to cut it but it was looking splotchy and pretty bad so I had to do it. He looks like such a big boy now. I cant believe how big he is already. It takes so long to get them here but time flies once they are.So here are the pictures of Ammon's first haircut.

4 comments:

Sarah Hawkins said...

Very cute blog! You have done a great job!

Crazymamaof6 said...

he is adorable! way to go cutting his hair yourself and documenting it! FABULOUS!

StrykerLOVE said...

Ali! Hi its Whitney Stryker (Hansen) from growing up. I am so glad Julie 'Announced' your blog so I could come over and see your beautiful family. You and Julie are power moms! It would drive me crazy, all those kids, but then I think about how much fun and love you must have too - with all those kids and it makes me jealous. Your daughter is so much like you. Such a pretty girl. Is she your oldest? Well, I'm adding you to my blog list of people I know. Hope I can catch up with your life a bit. Rebecca Tanner sometimes wanders over - I bet she will be glad to come visit too :-)

Janae said...

What a little cutie! I miss having a baby around and he looks so handsom with his new do!