Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Spring break in Newport

chase eating lunch at the Newport pier
Sol having fun at the beach
Simeon at the beach
mom and Hannah





pretty Hannah
mom and Ammon
sol is so big
Sim is so strong
Hannah,sim,Chase





baby Ammom is so cute
little beans (Ben)
dad, mom,and Ammom
Chase at the easter bunnies house
big brother Ben














Sunday morning we decided to go to California for Spring Break. It only took us about two hours to get us all packed up. It was actually easier than when I know in advance that we are going somewhere. I did not have time to get worried about stuff and I did not take all week preparing to go. It was a lot simpler doing it spur of the moment It was a much needed break. The beach is the most relaxing place for me. I enjoy just siting there and doing nothing, while the kids are entertained. the first night when we got there we ordered room service, I think the kids thought it was the greatest thing they have ever done. The rest of the week we went to the beach every day and went out to eat and we did a little shopping. On Monday night we went to visit uncle Gaylan , Aunt Heidi.,Kelly, Amy ,and Dave ,and there two little boys Simon and Sam. For family night we celebrated St. Patrick's Day. Heidi had cooked corned beef and cabbage for dinner. We love visiting the Anderson's. It was a lot of fun. I am so thankful that We got the break.

2 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

looks fabulous! i know what you mean about stressing out before a trip! looks like an awesome time! your kids are adorable!

Janae said...

I love the beach for that very reason. The kids play and I relax! Cassidy and Hannah have the same bathing suit-so cute! Cute/fun pictures.