Sunday, November 16, 2008

Ammon is One!

I cannot believe that my baby is already one. It went by way too fast. He is such a sweet little guy. He learned to do a lot this month. He walks all along the furniture and if he thinks nobody is looking he will walk a few steps on his own. He can do it, he is still wobbly and goes faster crawling so I think he prefers to crawl still. He has four teeth now. Two middle top and two middle bottom. He now drinks real milk. Yeah! No more formula. That is a huge money saver! He had a rather boring birthday. We went to church then we went to the park with the tripod to try to get some family pictures. We came home and had cake and ice cream and opened presents. His favorite part is when we sang to him, he clapped along. He LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVED the cupcake he ate all of it by himself!

14 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

super cute 1 year old! YAY! happy birthday Ammon.
he's such a cutie!

Amy said...

So cute! I can't believe how much he has grown just since you moved. We miss you guys. We tried to call today but just left a message, call us when you get a chance. We love you guys.
Amy and Drew

Cheryl said...

Love the video! Happy birthday, Ammon!

Sarah Hawkins said...

Happy Birthday! And again I am a great Aunt I am looking at his gift right now. I bought it before his birthday does that count!

Jill said...

I can't believe Ammon is 1. This year went so fast! Looks like your family is adjusting and loving WA. Are you coming to AZ for Thanksgiving or Christmas. If so come see James and Scottie. They miss Chase. We have finally cooled off and are having delightful weather.

Ali said...

Too cute Ali, love the drooly pics, the one of him sitting on the counter by his cupcakes w/ his faux mo is my fave. Cheers!

jes said...

happy birthday! the video was so cute...he really loved that cup cake.

Jenna said...

That is cute Ali. Guess number 8 will be soon huh!!! Just kidding! So I think Kim bought you that cupcake thing.......do you know where. You know how I love to decorate cakes, I love those cupcakes. I might ask for that for Christmas.

mommy k said...

AMMON - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Sammie saw Ben sitting at the "big" table with his blue blanket up in the corner of the video and she was so happy! She can't wait for Christmas to see him. I am going to plan Bailey's birthday party around your trip...she wants Hannah to be there so badly. Talk soon! Glad you are getting use out of the cupcake pan. :) LOL. - Kimber

mommy k said...

Did everyone catch it when Chase asked Hannah what kind she wanted...CHOCOLATE! Bailey caught that!

Angela said...

Happy Birthday Ammon! He is such a cutie! I guess he and my youngest, Will, are only a couple of weeks apart. How fun!
Angela

Shannon said...

Happy birthday sweet boy! Cute video.

Jess said...

Such a big boy! Seems to happen overnight doesn't it? I have to get my hands on this stinking cute cupcake pan you keep using! Where is it from?

mattis0n said...

He is already one, time goes by so quick. I remember when you were sitting in my living room telling me you were pregnant with him. He is sure growing quick.