Thursday, February 19, 2009

Little Beans is Five!
















I can not believe that Ben is already five! For some reason with the others I could believe it,but with him it flew by. He is the sweetest little man. He will still cuddle with you. Ben is the happiest,funniest guy. He is often in his own world and he cracks me up! He has always had girls as his friends it does not matter where we live he always makes friends with the girls and they all love him! I think many people have put dibs on there daughters marrying him. He was my only baby born in the evening. He was my smallest baby. He weighed 6lbs. 10oz. He dropped down to around 5 and a half pounds and at his month check up still did not weigh his birth weight. He has always been a tall skinny bean pole. I love my little Ben and can't believe he is starting kindergarten next year. The price you pay for having so many close together is they all leave fast and close together also. I will only have Gid and Ammon home next year. I have not had only two kids home since I only had two kids! For Bens birthday we had his annual valentine party. It was fun. Then his grandparents both sent him gift cards and we took him to Target to get whatever he wanted. I think he had the time of his life. I wish I had a video camera with me. He walked around with this cheesy grin just putting all sorts of random stuff into the cart! He thought it was great!

9 comments:

nikkii said...

Boy, he was a little bean! Happy Birthday! I love your parties.

Sarah Hawkins said...

Bum has been waiting for these pictures to see Bens party. He cannot wait for you guys to come in April!

Joan said...

you are such a cute mom.

marshall and chelsea said...

Happy Birthday Ben! He is getting so big I can't believe it! Ali I have to tell you that you are going to be a great aunt in October!!!

jes said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEN! we were very happy to see the pictures of his party...lily was just a little sad she missed it, she said he is 5 all ready?

Jenna said...

That is one reason I liked waiting to have Denim. I know she will be home longer than if I had her close like the boys. I always think that for the next baby that the longer I wait, the more time I have one at home....so i guess that is a good thing. Well, it is so strange that Ben and Guard are that old. I loved his hair as a baby. You look soooo skinny in that picture with him. Sol looks so little. It makes me sad that Rider was just that little too. Where does time go, seriously.

mommy k said...

oh, i am so sad. i am not sure i can show sammie these pictures. she will be so sad too. she keeps asking if i've bought her a plane ticket yet, "just like bailey"? i keep telling her that i am looking. i really am. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEN! -the harpers

Katie said...

It's fun looking through your blog and I must say that your dessert displays blow my mind. You are a very talented girl.

Heath694 said...

Ben is so cute and has one of my favorite names ever. I love seeing the progression of time through your photos. He looks like an angel, just like the rest of your beautiful kids!