Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentines Day






It was thirteen years ago that Chase proposed to me! That makes me feel really old! I can not beleive it has been that long. I was so excited! I new he was going to do it, we had gone and looked at rings and he knew what I wanted. I just didn't know if it would be ready in time for Vslentines day. That day Chases brother Sam and his girl friend went to there house for lunch and the ring had arrived and they saw it. Well this girl friend is my older sisters niece so I got the news that the ring was here before it happened. I am so glad that it did. Chase is so perfect for me! I am so blessed to be able to share my life with him! I love him so much and am thankful that we found each other. He is such a great dad,husband, worker, friend and priesthood holder. I always love valentines day, it is my favorite holiday. We seem to celebrate it more than our anniversary. Yesterday we had Chase babysit and we went out for the day. We went shopping and out to lunch and just hanging out. Then we went and got some gourmet food to make at home for dinner. It was alot of fun! I love you Chase.

5 comments:

Sarah Hawkins said...

You do NOT need to send Izzy anything! We are having a combined party for Iz and Ag tomorrow night. Then we have to hurry off to the viewing, the funeral is on Tuesday.

mommy k said...

chase, you use to have hair?!? ha ha, that is just like saying kevin use to be skinny!!!! we change alot as we get older, hu??? oh, that right, ali and i look pretty much the same! miss you! happy valentine's day.

Crazymamaof6 said...

Happy Valentines day! sounds like yours was Fabulous!

Andrea said...

I just wanted to leave a note saying that I love your blog! (Hope that doesn't creep you out since you don't know me.) I think I came across it through someone elses blog but have actually copied MANY of your decorating ideas. Your home is beautiful and your decorating is exactly what I love! I'm also in awe of the fact that you have 7 kids and seem so "together". Anyways, just thought it was only fair to come out and say Hi. -Andrea

Jenna said...

You and chase look so young at your wedding. I always think of you on v day and our party we had! Also the hotel weekend. I reallymiss the days of hanging out all the time and living next door. I feel like I don't see any of my friends
Anymore and it's a bit lonely. Anyways, you and chase really are perfect together. Also I want to decorate a house so bad right now, I can't wait to get another one! I also can't believe the boys are five. We just had them. I am getting the itch for another baby. But do I have to be sick and gain 50pounds???? Keep in touch-