Monday, August 30, 2010

Sol's 8th Birthday and Baptism





































About a week after we got home Sol turned 8! My kids are growing up so fast it is unbelievable. he had a mellow birthday with just the family and about a week after his bday his grandparents and cousin Mikey came up for his baptism. It was a great baptism. Manga (grandma Stewart) gave the baptism talk and Nanny (grandma Hawkins) gave the confirmation talk. The grandpas gave the opening and closing prayer and Sol was baptized and confirmed by his dad. It was a nice day. Sol is such a great kid with such a strong spirit and personality. He is so ready to go in anything and everything put in front of him. He is a great kid and we are happy that he is ours.

5 comments:

Jenna said...

I can't believe Sol and Rider are 8!!!!! You guys had some long vaccation time! That cruise looks awesome. You are a twig Ali! But you always are. I wish you lived in SoCal!!!

Jess ♥'s Joel said...

Wow, what a fun summer! How do you travel with a big family? You must be so organized. Love it!

And I just saw the "baby counter"! Is it true? When are you due? I am SO excited that I am not the only prego out there and with #5 no less. Everyone seems to be stopping at 3 or 4 so it is fun to know I'm not the only one still going!! (even though I'll never catch up to you) :)

Jenna said...

I just saw your pregnant! Thanks I feel like a total loser now! congrats

Tiffany said...

Congrats!! I can't believe you didn't call and tell me. You were probably pregnant when we saw you.
Congrats!!!!

Laurel said...

Congrats on expecting #9! I knew I'd be hearing this news sooner or later. We think you've got at least 10 coming! You're awesome Ali.