Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Emma's First Birthday






















Emma turned one at the end of August. We celebrated her Bday when the grandparents where in town for Sol's Baptism. I can not believe she is one already. I feel like I just had her. I can still vividly remember everything. I remember the second they layed her on me how warm she felt and I instantly was in love. I can still feel that. Emma has been such a joy to our family! Everybody adores her. She started crawling at 11 months while I was out of town, they say it was because I was not there to hold her all day long. Emma now walks along furniture and can stand by her self, but does not walk on her own. I think she is really close though. She squeals when she sees Gid and Ammon. She loves her little piggy and her Binky. Emma is growing up so fast, and we are so blessed that we have her.

3 comments:

Joie said...

oh my gosh! That is insane! I started reading your blog over a year ago?! WOW!

Happy Birthday Emma!!

Chelsie said...

I looove that birthday hat! SO cute!

Amy said...

Emma is the sweetest little girl. We love you Emma!