Monday, September 20, 2010

Tracy and Elle came to Visit















































































Tracy has a friend who wanted to come to Forks and Port Angeles, because she is a twilight fan. She invited my sister Tracy and her daughter Elle to fly with her on buddy passes.(she works for and airline) They could not pass up the deal, to come see me. The only stipulation was For the weekend while her friend was here we had to drive to Forks. So Tracy, Elle, Raydeen, Hannah and me loaded up and went to forks . I would not recommend it. It is a dump! I didn't even take pictured while in Forks. However the beach was awesome and beautiful! It was a beautiful sunny day! The sand is so soft and the beaches in the northwest are gorgeous! We had a lot of fun and laughed non stop at ourselves. Tracy got to stay with me for the rest of the week and visit. I am so glad that they got to come up and see us. Hannah and Elle had a great time together, they are both really funny.

4 comments:

Ali said...

Love it! Alli, I was born & raised in Port Angeles! It's always so funny to me when people who have read Twilight hear that and then ask me about Forks all romanticized or whatever. It cracks me up! Forks IS a dump! Blink and you'll miss it! Next time you head to the penninsula, there is some great hiking up near Hurricane Ridge (if you want suggestions let me know, my sisters still go hiking often), and be sure to visit the rain forest. It's sort of neat to see such a drastic change of bioclimate, especially from AZ.

Jill said...

Congrats on baby #9. I am happy you are having another sweet baby. If there is a woman that can have a large family... it is you. You have the talent for caring and loving babies. I admire that quality in you. Can't wait to see what you are having. We miss you terrific family.

Jill said...

One more thing.
I am in the market to buy a real nice camera, nikond5000 or canon rebel T1i? What camera did you buy? I know you have a great camera. Do you love it?

Jill said...

That is good to know. The NixonD5000 is the camera I have been looking at. I also priced it at Costco. Good to know.