Monday, September 20, 2010

First Day of School






















We started school the last day of August. Chase is the big man on campus he is and eighth grader at middle school . I can't believe he will be in high school next year. He is a web leader, that is why he is wearing that bright shirt the first day of school. It just means if any of the sixth graders need help they can find a web leader to help them out. Hannah started middle school this year. She is in Sixth grade. She loves it! Sim is in 4th in Mr. Ullom class. Sol is in 2nd in mrs. Burton's class. Ben is a big 1st grader and gets to go to school all day, he is in Mrs. Millers class. I am so glad I don't have a kindergartner this year. With it being only half day it is a pain. I feel like you don't have time before or after they go to school to get things done. It is so nice to have all day and not have to worry about the half day schedule. Next year Gid starts so I will be back on.

No comments: