Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Family Pictures































































































































































































A couple of weeks ago, we took family pictures. I wanted to get them done this year when there was sun (and there happened to be a sunny afternoon) and before I got fat. We still do all of our pictures with a tri-pod, it is pretty amazing that we get any that work. notice in the standing shot Ben was behing Chase and I. We had a lot like that. I guess he doesn't understand if you can't see the camera it can't see you.

4 comments:

jes said...

the photos are so pretty

mommy k said...

cute pictures ali...as always, ben cracks me up! we miss you.

Joy said...

Ali, it's Joy (Jarvis) Thayn. I saw your comment on Shannon's blog and was so happy to see your cute, huge family. What a beautiful family! You look so great and young - just blended right in with them! Just wanted to say hi! Did you know I'm in Tamara and Jason's ward? Just live one street over - small world!

Leah said...

What a good looking family! Those turned out awesome. How in the world do you get such a good pics with so many young kids?? Amazing! Congrats also on your upcoming arrival, very exciting!