Friday, October 8, 2010

Emma is 13 Months Old







Emma is so funny. She loves music, and will stop anything she is doing to dance if a song comes on that she likes. She is pretty picky about her music. She likes things where she can here the instruments and singer and is a little slower. However, lately she will occasionally really like a fast song. Her moves are, she sways back and forth, and move her legs like she is running really fast, and she will shrug her shoulders. My favorite is the shoulder shrug. Emma is not walking yet, but can stand up any where in middle of the room and dance and just stand there but, wont take a step. Emma loves her brothers and always wants to play with them. Emma also is interested in the stairs now. She loves to climb up them and knows she is being naughty so she will squeal all the way up them. She does not know how to go down them yet, so it is a problem. Emma drinks whole milk and will eat any food you put in front of her. She eats as big of portions as me and still thinks she is hungry. Emma all of a sudden got teeth. She has 5, and a couple more are coming in. Emma is still just as sweet, cute and fun as can be. Emma's feet finaly grew this month, she now wears a sz. 3 in newborns.

3 comments:

jes said...

so cute i love it!

Amy said...

I can't believe how much she has grown up! We just saw you guys and Emma has learned so many tricks! I love how Ammon is trying to get in the video of her dancing. So cute! Love you guys.

Tina said...

Hi Ali,

I have been reading your blog for about a year now and I am always so impressed. You are an inspiration. I am hoping you will tell me how you made the stiff curly ribbons on your christmas tree topper? I tried last year to replicate using modge podge but they didn't turn out very stiff. Any advice? I am super excited to decorate for Christmas!!

Thanks,