Thursday, November 18, 2010

It's a Boy
















We are having another boy! I had my 20 week ultrasound today. I knew it was a boy, so I was not shocked at all. He is so cute and sweet, and I am so excited! We have not picked out a name yet but have about 4 or 5 that we like. Boys names are easy for us. This has been my easiest pregnancy by far. I didn't even know I was pregnant for a while. We where not planning this, and I did not know if I could handle being pregnant again. When I found out it was really hard on me because I felt like I haven't even recovered from Emma yet. I felt very overwhelmed at the time. Seeing him today I got so excited. I feel like our family is going to be complete, and I am glad he will be close in age to all of his siblings. Looking at him today he seems very calm and sweet! Heavenly Father knew if I was going to have another one it needed to be easier on me.I think his chin looks a little like Ben's and he has big lips like Emma.

14 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

congrats ALi! i'm way excited for you! Jes and I were just talking about what you were having today and then you found out! YAY!

how fun to be having Boy's together!

Jamie said...

Congratulations Hawkins family!

Sarah Hawkins said...

Congrats~ very exciting

Amy said...

We are so excited and happy for your family. We love you guys.

Chelsie said...

Congratulations! That's so exciting! And also, I need your e-mail because I made our blog private.

cherryl said...

I am so happy for you, you are so brave!!! We probably can all handle more than we think we can. Reading this post of yours made me realize that sometimes we just have to jump in to things even if we are scared and don't know if we can do it. Because I read that you are scared to have another baby, and yet seeing how you can manage so much makes me think you will probably be able to handle this great as well too. Then that made me think, oh, I can probably ALSO handle more even though the thought scares me.... anyway, congratulations, you have a beautiful family!

The Brown's said...

You're a great mom Ali and you'll be even better by having this little boy added to the bunch! When I saw the pictures I thought that he looked like Ben and wasn't too shocked when you said the same thing. Congrats again!

Heath694 said...

How wonderful! What a sweet addition! We are so happy for your sweet family. We love you all!

Jenna said...

Ali you guessed it! congrats and I am happy for you!!!

marshall and chelsea said...

yay! another boy! I knew it! I'm so excited for you! And I'm glad your pregnancy has been good! Congrats!

Mama T said...

i'm thrilled for you Ali. I'm glad it's been an easier pregnancy. You're such an amazing mom..you can just tell. Your kids are blessed to have you and Chase. You're awesome. thanks for sharing the fun news!

Ali said...

Congratulations! How Sweet!

Leah said...

So fun and exciting. You are amazing! Congratulations!!

Ali said...

Congratulations Ali, how exciting! Glad this has been an easy pregnancy for ya!