Tuesday, May 10, 2011

15th Anniversary



Yesterday was our 15 wedding anniversary. I can not believe that it has been that long. In a lot of ways it just seems like yesterday. I am so thankful for Chase, He is the best thing that ever happened to me. He is a great father and a great husband and I could not ask for anything more. Chase got me earings and a necklace that has nine stones in it representing all of our kids. We went out to dinner for the first time since the baby. We of course took him along. It was a nice evening.

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Happy Anniversary! Sam is adorable and you are amazing in my eyes!

cherryl said...

Wow, 9 children in 15 years. wow, wow. Thanks for sharing the thought: people think you have lots of children because its easy for you, but its not. You do make it look easy and wonderful. Thanks for making it look wonderful but sharing honestly that its hard, because it makes me braver. We can do hard things, right. Bless your heart.

Jill said...

Happy Anniversary! It just keeps getting better and better.

Scarbs said...

Happy Anniversary!!! You two have a beautiful family and are such great people. We miss your family dearly! I'm glad HF blessed you with a good baby and nursing is going so well this time - woo hoo!