Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Chase is Fourteen





































































































































I was up nursing yeterday morning at the time Chase was born 14 years ago, and there I was 14 years later doing the same thing. I can not believe it has been that long. Chase started it all. He is such a great kid. I loved having Chase he changed my life forever. He has always been my little buddy and friend. He has always been a big help to me, and mature for his age. He thinks he is like Chase and I, and than there are the 8 kids. He has grown up along side me. In ways I was still a kid when I had him. Chase is a good example, hard worker, funny, athletic, smart, neet and tidy and an all around good kid. He has really grown up in the last year. He is now taller than me, he really enjoys that, however he does not like when I wear my high heels and appear taller. He is 5 ft. 9 1/2 inches tall, weighs in at 155lbs. He started football, for the high school last week. he will be a freshman. Tomorrow is his last day of school and he gets his braces off! How exciting!

No comments: