Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sam










Sam melts my heart, probably because he is my baby and my last. I can not get enough of him. I am eating up every minute of him that I can. He is such a happy guy. He just goes with the flow. He is almost 11 months old. He started walking this month and he is soooooooooooooo proud of himself. He thinks he is one of the big guys. Even though I still think he is tiny. Chase always says he is not tiny he is a big guy and I say he is the tiniest thing I've got. He still sleeps in my closet. I really need to put him in his room. It is a shame that he has a nice room and a comfy crib and he sleeps so much better tucked away in my dark closet. He also got four crazy teeth this month. He got his top two first which is weird and then he got his two bottom that are so crooked the are shaped like a V. I love little Sam and I am soaking up every ounce of baby out of him that I can. It is going to be so hard for me when I don't have a baby around anymore. Sam weened himself at 10 months he loves food any that he can get his hands on. His favorite is oatmeal for breakfast. His hair is getting long and looks like a mullet but it is hard for me to cut off, maybe for his first birthday.

1 comment:

Sarah Hawkins said...

Oh my gosh I am dying~Sam is frieking adorable! I am so so sad that him and Henry aren't growing up together!