Thursday, September 5, 2013

Emma is Four

Emma is such a little spunky spitfire! She is so crazy and funny. She is very stubborn. She has to have a "kiss hug" every time I leave or she thinks I might leave or before she goes to nap or bed. If she doesn't get one she will scream at the top of her lungs until she does. Emma loves to dress herself, she comes up with the funniest outfits. She also loves to get her picture taken and will come up with all sorts of poses. Emma loves to boss Sam around and play with him. Emma loves the color pink and purple and wants everything to be those colors. Emma loves to color, jump on the trampoline and run around outside. It is so fun to have another little girl and I can't believe she is already four and starting kindergarten next year. We you little Emma Lou!






1 comment:

dresselfamily.blogspot.com said...

how on earth is she 4! she was just born LOL!!
And how on earth do u have a cream couch ahahaha

ps, I think you moved, you need a post with pics of the new place, I used to get all my deocr tips from your house LOL!