Wednesday, September 4, 2013

First Day of School 2013

I have 7 kids in school this year! I am down to only 2 at home. I have never had 2 at home since I had only 2 kids. It is crazy how fast time goes. Next year Emma starts Kindergarten and I will be down to one. This year Chase is starting his Junior year of High School, he is doing a running start program. He takes his classes at Bellevue community college and when he graduates he will have an associates degree. He goes to seminary with his friends and still plays on the football and basketball teams at the high school. Hannah is in 9th grade, it is her first day of high school. Sim is in 7th grade. Sol is starting 5th. Ben is a big 4th grader. Gid is in 2nd. Last but not least Ammon is starting Kindergarten and he is so excited he cant contain himself!













1 comment:

dresselfamily.blogspot.com said...

oh yeah, I am so glad you updated :) where does the time go?