Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Ammon is seven months old





You know the saying "no one can make you happy" I beg to differ. Ammon makes me so happy that I laugh out loud when I see him. He is so cute, sweet, chubby, cuddly, and he has the best smile ever. Who could resist a guy with so many dimples? I know I can't.  Ammon turned seven months old on Monday. I still can't believe how old he is getting. He can now sit up on his own, at least for a few minutes before he falls over.Monday he rolled over from his back to his tummy.We also took him swimming for the first time(We usually swim at his nap time)He absolutely loved it.

8 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

he's adorable!

Sarah Hawkins said...

Cute Ammon or Gideon as Brady says! He is one adorable happy baby!
Are you going to luch tomorrow, I am not sure I can.

jes said...

i can't believe he is already 7 months old...i doesn't seen like it was that long ago that you had him.

Jenna said...

He is really cute Ali......but they all are!!!

Jill said...

He is such a cute little guy. Your new family pictures of fab!

Katie said...

Ali- Just found your blog. YOU look gorgeous as ever and your family is adorable.

Tam said...

Ammon's cheeks (both sets) are adorable! Can't believe he is 7 months old.

emilyandkris said...

he is so cute i just cant believe that he was so little once time is going to fast and you are right how can you resist a boy with so many dimples he's so adorable!