Thursday, June 12, 2008

Swimming at Jenna's







Last Friday we went swimming at my friend Jenna Lines house. About 8 years ago we moved into the same ward and I became her visiting teacher. We became friends and were in a book club together. I moved away and we lost contact. About 4 years ago I moved right next door to her with out even knowing. Are kids get along really well and are all about a week apart of each other.We had alot of fun and it was really relaxing because the kids just occupied each other.Last year Jenna moved out to Quenn Creek so it is not as convient as it used to be to get together.

2 comments:

Jenna said...

It was totally fun Ali. I want to pick your boys up to come play one day soon. It was a lot easier when we were right next door!

Crazymamaof6 said...

way fun~