Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Sol's Sixth Birthday









Sol turned six on Saturday.Sol is the funniest little guy.Sol's favorite food are apples,he eats about five a day.It costs me a fortune to keep our apple supply stocked for him.He decided he wanted an apple birthday party.We had everything apples,Carmel apples,apples and dip,apple pie,apple juice,apple chips,rice krispie treats with apple jacks,apple sauce.I bet you didn't know that there was so many apple things that you could have a party revolved around them.He was so excited and had a lot of fun.Chase was home and we took him out for dinner(he wanted to go to apple Bees to Cary on the theme,but I had to put my foot down)and after wards to pick out a new bike.Sol is one of the sweetest boys you will ever meet,but he can also be one of the biggest pains.From day one Sol is either perfect or hard, he has no middle ground.His favorite thing to do is clean.He is my biggest helper when it comes to cleaning.He has such high standards that he wont do it unless it is perfect so he never has to re due a job.He is this way with everything he tries so hard in everything that he does.It is a tough life when your a perfectionist and your only six and haven't learned how to do everything yet.

7 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

whoohoo! super fun party! what a cute boy! love that he is such a good helper cleaning! WOW i wish i had a kid like that!

looks like a great day! and love all the apple stuff! he looks totally thrilled with his loot!

Jess ♥'s Joel said...

Hey Ali- It's Jess Betz. I found your blog and I have to tell you that I was at school last week having lunch with Paige and Sol came right up to me and told me it was his b'day and all about his "apple" party. So cute!

Jenna said...

That is so cool Ali!! YOu always have the best parties!

Sarah Hawkins said...

SOrry we missed the fun party!

Shannon said...

you should go into party planning! seriously every one of your kids birthday parties look like they should be in a magazine!

Leah said...

You are seriously so creative! I always say this but you really are such a fun mom! Lucky kids ;)

Tam said...

Brooklyn LOVED the apple party. I am not sure if she loved the apples...or the fact that she was the only girl :)