Thursday, October 9, 2008

Exploring






Our road has four houses at the base of the mountain,the road continues up to the top where there is a neighborhood with parks and hiking trails.On Sunday we took a walk to the top.All along the road there are wild blackberries.The kids loved it we just walked and ate.It was a little scary for me.The mountain is called cougar mountain and our neighbors told us they saw a cougar in there yard once and they say there are bears.I have not been running and I don't like my kids to go where I can't see them.It feels like we are in the middle of know where,but Target and Cosco are a mile up the road.

1 comment:

Crazymamaof6 said...

fun adventure! gotta love that you get the feel of being in the middle of nowhere. and the convenience of your fave store! yay!