Monday, October 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Giddy











Today is Giddy's third birthday. It has been a great day! Today is the perfect weather. It is about 60 and not a cloud in the sky. The sun is so bright it is beautiful. We had a party for Gid this morning with our neighbors and his new friends from church. It was a great time. The kids have not played much since we moved here and they were so excited to have friends over to play. It was the first day it seemed like we were at home. Probably because I was doing stuff I love and had people over.Giddy got a lot of presents and was really happy. This morning he opened his presents from Nanny and Papa, he especially loved the speed racer car. I am so thankful for my little Gid. He is a quite giant. He is big, but so soft and sweet. I love you Gid, I hope the rest of your day goes good.

9 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

HAppy Birthday Gid! he is SO CUTE! what a fun b-day party! you put on the best shindigs al! DARLING!

hope he had a GREAT DAY!

and i love love your new blog look! way to go! it looks FABULOUS!

Tracy said...

Hi There,
I found your blog through Crazy Mama. Could you please tell us how you make those"to die for cupcakes"? Is it a special cupcake pan? Where do you find it? I'm a baker and love new ideas. I love chocolate also. I will check back or you could email me. And.. if you are to busy, I understand. What a beautiful family!!

takaknapp@aol.com

jes said...

happy birthday Gid! your party looks so cute. i am glad that it feels like home. and that it was a beautiful day.

Scarbs said...

Ali,
I can't believe Gid is already 3!!! We miss hanging out with you guys and seeing all your cute kids... It looked like a super cute & fun party - you are always so creative!! We wish we were there!

I'm so jealous of the 60 degree weather though.... It's going to cool off - into the low 90's this weekend.

Have a great week!
-Jana

Trish said...

Ali, can you please adopt me? I want someone to make a spread like that for my birthday!! Oh, and I wouldn't mind living somewhere green, either! :0) Happy Birthday, Gid! I have that same cupcake pan from Michael's and LOVE it! They are just prettier tall, huh?!

Cheryl said...

Ali, you never cease to amaze me! Happy bday giddy!

Tam said...

Happy Birthday Gid!! I miss wrestling with you so I am sending a tickle monster with Jake. Hope you had a great day,

Uncle Spankins/CC

Shannon said...

You always do the cutest things for your kids birthdays! I need your skills! I will e-mail you the instructions for the chicken. It was so easy!

Angela said...

I'm never letting my kids see your blog...then they will know what a lame mom I am!! Really, so cute!!

I love the new look of your blog!! It is so fun!!

Ange