Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Fourth of July





















This year for the 4th we were in AZ. We usually go to Newport over the fourth but it didn't work out this year. We started the day off with ultimate Frisbee, we then went and saw Wall E and we finished it off with a barbecue at the Hawkins. Hannah was gone all week with Nanny and Papa. They took the eldest grand-daughters to Utah to the Stadium of fire where Hannah Montana was performing for the 4th.Hannah had a fabulous time. They stayed at the Grand America. They visited President Hinkley's grave and went to visit this is the place monument and went to a parade. She had a lot of fun and I will post pictures of her trip later.After our bar-b-Que we played rock band all night. It was a lot of fun! It seems like we haven't gotten together as a family to do something fun in a long time. I really enjoyed myself.On our drive home we even saw some fireworks.

5 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

fun 4th! and lucky Hannah! so exciting! I'm dying to get Rock band!

Sarah Hawkins said...

I heard it was a lot of fun! Are you guys still going to Cali, I think I already asked that! Sorry

Tam said...

We need an encore concert!

Sarah Hawkins said...

Hope you guys had fun in Cali. Me and the kids are off to Utah for a couple weeks. Talk to you later!

Jenna said...

It's funny how we always pick the same shirt for our boys, I got those too! You look perfect Ali! We need to hang out again.