Thursday, July 17, 2008

Summer Vacation









































We went on a short vacation last weekend. We left Friday morning around 4:00 a.m. and arrived at Newport Beach around 11:00 a.m. We spent the day at the beach and the kids had a lot of fun. We stayed at Chases' Uncle Galen and Aunt Heidi's' House in Aliso Veigo.They are so fun to stay with. They really make you feel welcome and are so nice to all of the kids.My kids love them. We always have so much fun with there family.We got up early Saturday morning and went to San Clemente beach. It was really pretty but the waves were to rough for the little kids. Right when we got there Giddy ran right out to the water and a wave took him down and he was scared of it the rest of the day.The older kids boogie boarded and had a lot of fun.Saturday night Chase and I went to Laguna beach to take a walk it was nice and relaxing.Sunday we went to church with them. Galen is in the Bishopric of the singles ward so we went there. It was so quite.You could here if any of us moved.In the evening we went back to Laguna for a walk and to search for sand crabs.Chases' cousins and there kids came it was a lot of fun.That night little Chase got a really bad fever and got really sick so we had to come early,but we still had a lot of fun and did a lot in a short time.Ammon was a pill the whole time,he cried so much he lost his voice.I had to constantly walk him up and down the beach.It was not the most relaxing vacation.

6 comments:

Sarah Hawkins said...

I have been waiting for these pictures! Looks like fun!

Crazymamaof6 said...

awesome vacation! the kids look like they had a great time at the beach!

Jill said...

I love going to the beach. What a cute family.

See it Try it Love it said...

I need a vacation. I haven't gone anywhere this summer. Giddy is the cutest kid I have ever seen, I can't get over how cute he is. Looks like a fun trip-minus Ammon crying!

Jenna said...

Ali soory that last comment is from me but my sister was signed in under her name so that's why it said Crystal Annie.

Angela said...

Looks like so much fun! Eric and I were at San Clemente beach with our kids a couple of weeks ago...it would have been fun to bump into you!
Ange