Sunday, July 5, 2009

Chase is Twelve!















I can not believe that Chase is 12 years old! It has flown by. He is such a good boy and great example to all of his other siblings! I am so thankful that I got to have him and that he is the oldest, and such a great help to me. He is the greatest kid! I am so happy that he was so excited to get the priesthood and be able to pass the sacrament. It is so fun to be able to watch him do that. Nanny and Papa and my dad where able to come to help with the ordination, it was a great day. I am thankful that they where able to be here for that special day. For his big 12th birthday we took him to Ruth's Chris Steak House, he was so excited to go. ( Hannah is also excited to go for her 12th bday and thought that Chase should have to wait until after she has been able to go, she kinda doesn't get that she is not the oldest and it is not her birthday!) Chase happened to be born on Nanny and Papa's anniversary so we also celebrated that. I can not believe that my little baby that started this family is growing into a young man! It goes way to fast! I love him!

1 comment:

Heath694 said...

Chase is such a wonderful young man. He is always so polite and mature and kind especially to his siblings. He is certainly a blessing to you and your family. I love having boys turn into men! Happy late birthday, Chase!