Thursday, July 16, 2009

Pink, Fluff, Lace, Flowers and Bows, Oh My!

























I finally did the babies room. I decided to keep the blue and green stuff from Ammon, because I loved it so much and then i just added pink. I added so much pink that you really can't tell that I am using a lot of the stuff I had. I went ultra girly, because i haven't got to do that in so long. It has been a lot of fun and I am so excited to have her. I am going to be induced on August 27th. I know that is only 6 weeks away, but I don't know how I am going to make it that long. She is so high and up in my ribs that I have a hard time breathing and eating. Since I have know room to eat if I eat past three in the afternoon I can't sleep because the food comes up. I have a hard time laying down comfortable because i can't breath either. I don't see how I can get any bigger I am miserable. Don't worry I some how am still able to gain weight every time I go to the doctor. Boys for me are so much more comfortable to carry, they are so much lower and fit in my hips so I have not had to deal with these issues.So besides all of my pregnancy woes things are going good and we are excited that she will be here soon.

14 comments:

Joie said...

You need to come decorate my home when I have a child someday!! You decorate EXACTLY in "my" style!!! It is gorgeous...absolutely precious!

Tiffany said...

She is set. The room turned out so cute. I can't believe you are going to have her in 6 weeks. We can't wait either. Good Luck.

Jess ♥'s Joel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jess ♥'s Joel said...

oops, that was me. I can't spell. ;) It's adorable! How fun to get another girl! Can't wait to hear the name...

Katie said...

Love it! So cute. Hope the next few weeks go by a little faster for you.

Auburn said...

I am so excited for you seeing these pictures of all the girly things. It is about time you get to do this stuff again. I think I am feeling sympathy pains for you after reading how uncomfortable you are. Hang in there!

emilyandkris said...

so flippin cute! i am so exited for you!

Betty stewart said...

Love all the beautiful baby things so neat,clean and organized. You are my hero Al wish I was there. In my world we will be able to telaport anytime at will. Short visits whenever we wish. LOVE MOM

Trish said...

So beautiful! I'm so excited for you! Everything turned out perfectly. If I were your little girl, I'd just hurry and be born RIGHT NOW just to get into such a pretty room.

Gorgeous.

Shannon said...

So cute, of course! I love my boys but little girls are so fun to dress and doll up. Good luck with everything I hope she drops and you feel a little better soon!

Sarah Hawkins said...

So cute! I love it! I want to come and visit again!

Kira said...

Ali the nursery puts Emery's too shame. So cute and I can't believe she'll be here in no time. Good luck the next few weeks!

Crazymamaof6 said...

Ali! it's GORGEOUS! i could only dream of such loveliness! so fun! bummer you are so uncomfortable!
hang in there it's all worth it!

hugs!

mommy k said...

can't wait for pictures of the baby that is doing to live in that room!