Sunday, February 28, 2010

Benjamin Beans













I love the poem his dad always says to him "Benjamin Beans in his Blues and his Greens" Beans is what we call Ben. I think it started when he decided that he loved beans. Ben was our tiniest baby. He was only 6lbs. and 2oz. for me that is tiny! He had problems breathing when he was born. They took him right out of the room and put him on oxygen. I didn't get to hold him. Him being my 5th I knew that wasn't normal and it was scary. He had to stay in the hospital for a week. He was tall and skinny. At his 3 week dr. appt. he still was not his birth weight. he was so tiny and did not grow fast. He can now out eat anybody in the family. He is the tallest skinniest kid. His 4 year old brother and him weigh the exact same to the ounce, but Ben is about 4 inches taller. I love Ben. He cracks me up. He makes me smile. I love just talking to him. He still will snuggle, however he is like snuggling with a bag of bones. He is all elbows and knees. He has a great imagination, and I wonder where he comes up with half of the stuff he says. He is ambidextrous. When he was little he would be coloring in the lines with both hands at the same time. Who can do that. He lights up any room. I vision Ben being a great big noble man someday! I almost forgot he had the most beautiful full head of blonde hair when he was born! Also all the girls have always loved Ben. I think the only boy friend he has ever had is his cousin Brady, and all of his brothers. His favorite color is Red. He is 4ft 1in. tall and 49lbs.

1 comment:

mommy k said...

we miss ben. happy birthday!