Friday, February 5, 2010

DisneyLand













We had such a great time at Disneyland! It was a fun break. The weather was perfect. It was nice because the older kids are old enough to go off on their own and we just had to worry about what the little kids wanted to do. I think the best part was the kids getting to hang out with their cousins. Beans and Bum, Gid and Emery, Sim and Jake, Chase and Hunter, Hannah and Maddie, and Sol and Emmett. They where all inseperable. Beans and Bum are the funniest they would always hold hands and hug each other all day! They are the best of friends. They are both the funniest little guys. They are always off in their own world, luckily they live in the same world. I get the biggest kick out of watching those two. We only lost one kid for about a minute. It was Ben, he went right up to a worker and said " I lost my family " We found him right away. While we where there it was Nannies and Brooklyn's Birthday. We celebrated it at Goofy's kitchen and we also celebrated Hannah's. We had a small group of 48 for breakfast. It is amazing how big the family is getting. I am so thankful that we got to spend time with the family. I am grateful for the frienships that we have and our children have. It was a great time.

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Looks like Fun!!! I like your new picture.

Shannon said...

Thankyou,thankyou for the sweet birthday gift! You are so thoughtful and I loved it!

Alli grins said...

I LOVE your new family picture on your blog header! You have a gorgeous family! Disneyland looks like fun. I hope you are all doing great!