Sunday, February 28, 2010

Emma is 6 Months










Seriously, I know I am biased, but I don't think there is a cuter baby ever than Emma! She is so cute! I know I am not the only one because people tell me all of the time that she is. The time has flown by! She can roll and move around on the floor by pushing her feet. Whenever I lay her on the floor and come back for her she is in a different spot. She can sit for a few seconds on her own, but flops over. She thinks it is hilarious to blow in her face. It makes her laugh. She loves everyone she especially lights up when Giddy is around. She is just still cute and can smile, smile, smile.

9 comments:

cherryl said...

So she is a beautiful baby... then you add to that how DARLING you dress her and I am not surprised people comment. so cute.

marshall and chelsea said...

She is the cutest thing ever! She just keeps getting cuter and cuter too! I loved all of ben's pictures too. He was a cute baby and different than all of the other kids.

Heath694 said...

I can't believe she's 6 months old! She's growing up so fast! She is an absolutely beautiful little girl! I want to squeeze her so bad!

Tiffany said...

She really is such a cute baby. I bet she loves Gid because she is him in a girl form.

Sarah Hawkins said...

she is adorable. Bum loves looking at the pict of ben. We were glad we got to spend his birthday with him. And we loved spending time with you guys!

Jenna said...

She's perfect. All yours are cute but Emma wins first prize:) you should submit her picture to pottery barn kids magazine, she'd get in for sure!

Crazymamaof6 said...

she's darling! i totally covet the cuteness.

Jess ♥'s Joel said...

she really is a cutie! I think she looks like Sol.

The Browns said...

Holy cow. She is totally related to you. She is beautiful. I love her eyes. She's growing up so fast.
Kristen