Monday, February 8, 2010

Seventh Grade Basketball







We are so excited to say that Chase made the Seventh grade basketball team. He was really worried that he wouldn't. I am really glad that he did because I don't know what I would have done with him if he didn't. He has had a tough time up here fitting in and it breaks my heart. I am happy he has something to do that he loves doing. They have really cool uniforms. Big Chase says they are cooler than the ones he had at Mountain View. Big Chase was going to squeeze into one for a picture with them together to see who was more excited. I have a hard time watching my kids play sports even when they are in Kindergarten. I am to competitive and and get to worked up. All of the boys are doing basketball right now. So our Saturdays consist of going from game to game. I guess that will be my life for the next 15 years. Ben is so funny to watch instead of running he skips his way down the court. He is really cordinated and good, but is of course in his own little happy world. He was so excited to get his jersey. Sol is all out competitve, sprints none stop and is really goood. Sim has a great shot and gets all the rebounds. Chase is really cordinated and can play sports with his right and left hand just like his dad. I am glad that they all got there dads skills. I can run, but not doing anything at the same time. Here are a few pictures , I have not gotten them of everybody yet.

2 comments:

marshall and chelsea said...

That is so fun! Congrats Chase on making the team! I can't wait for Jack to play sports!

mommy k said...

congratulations chase! ali, i love your new header pictures! it captures each kids personality perfectly! miss you. miss you. miss you.