Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Four Leaf Clover


I remember when I was a kid, I would always look for four leaf clovers. I could never find one and, I never new anyone that had. We where having a nice sunny day and we all loaded up and went to the park. Ben came up to me and was so excited he had found a four leaf clover! Leave it to Beans to be the lucky one. I didn't think that they actually existed. It is hard to tell from the picture but it seriously was a four leaf clover. He tried to save it but it did not last long.

1 comment:

Ali said...

Awesome - we used to do the same thing as kids, and all those years I probably only ever found 3. It's a magical feeling. Next time, wrap it flat in a napkin and then press it in a book (larger the better - lay it flat - it will press it flat while it dries.