Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Ammon's Blessing Day Jan. 6th ,2008





Ammon was blessed on January 6, 2008 By his dad Chason Glenn Hawkins.It was a special day.I don't really remember all of the blessing but I remember that Ammon is so excited ti be here on earth and was so excited to come to our family.He was blessed to be a great missionary like the missionaries he was named after. Ammon from The Book of Mormon and Samuel after Samuel the laminite and His Uncle Sam who was a powerful missionary who passed away last year.Ammon has such a sweet spirit and seems eager to be big like his older siblings. He has such acute little smile and he melts my heart. We are so happy he came to us.

3 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

what a cutie! and all impressive people to be named after. lucky guy! sounds like it was a special day!

Laurel said...

Ali- Love the blog. It will be a great way to keep track of you guys while we live away. I think of you guys often and marvel at your beautiful family...you're an amazing woman! I'll be in touch through email soon.

Jenna said...

You look perfect Ali. I can't believe you have 7. I am so glad you are blogging so I can see what you are doing. I still miss our days of being neighbors.