Monday, April 14, 2008

Austin is home






Last Thursday was a busy day for us. My nephew Austin came home from his mission of two years in Knoxville Tennessee. I was just going to take my four younger kids that are home all day to the airport, but my older kids were so excited to see him that I got them out of school and we all went. It was fun to see him! He has gotten really tall. He is s lot taller than Chase who is 6"2. Sol had a good time waiting for him with the big boys. He always seems to gravitate to Stewart his much older cousin. We had a lot of fun and it was good to see him. It was fun to see Austin and Chelsea's fiance Marshall meet for the First time. Marshall yelled brother really loud with his arms open and gave him a big hug, it was funny.
Later that night little Chase had his final violin concert of the year. He did really good and has improved a lot since the beginning of the year. He was in the intermediate orchestra with the junior high kids, because he had already had a year and the other class for the elementary school was to easy for him. We are proud of him and all of his accomplishments.
On Friday my niece Chelsea took out her endowments. It was very nice. I am so glad I got to go. I love going to the temple it is such a calm and peaceful place. Chelsea is such a sweet and special girl. It is weird to see my sisters kids who I have known since the day they were born come home from a mission and preparing to get married. Me and my family love her and are excited to see her get married next week.

2 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

that is all so exciting! i totally remember helping you babysit Austin and Chelsea and Stewart as little kids. it's amazing they are all grown up. getting married. and home from his mission and graduating this year! WOW!

WAY to go CHASE playing intermediate Orchestra! that is awesome!

Shannon said...

I remember when those two were born like it was yesterday! When did everyone grow up? Seriously isn't it so weird that Chelsea is getting married? I know I am agetting older, but you just forget everyone else is too!