Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Ammon's here

Gid loves his baby brother
Chase is such a great help
Even though Hannah wished for a sister she still always loves another brother
Sim loves being a big brother
Solly is the big guy at home this year to help mom
Ben and Ammon
I decided I wanted to start this from Ammons birth just so I can have it documented,while it is still fresh in my memory. Ammon was born on November 16, 2007. He was 7lbs 3oz. and 21.5 inches long. He had soft and silky dark hair and blue eyes. He has such a sweet spirit about him and he seems so excited to be here. He has been the best sleeper from day one. He even slept through the night in the hospital. Which is a huge blessing when your number seven. He is such a cute guy and I love him so much. I can't get enough of him.

1 comment:

jes said...

ali great job, and a good idea. i love the pictures of tiny ammon getting some sun. and i also think chase's hair style for the holiday was hilarious. it's just too funny.