Sunday, April 20, 2008

Chelsea and Marshall's wedding











This week has been a busy week,it was wedding week for our family. Tracy, Elle and Micah came in on Wednesday for the wedding. We had the wedding dinner on Wednesday night at Marshall's parents home. It was really nice. His mom took classes to make authentic Mexican food. She made all of the food for the entire dinner, it was really good. She did a lot of work!On Thursday was the wedding. It was really nice. I am so happy for Chelsea, they look so happy together.After the wedding we had the reception it was in Beth and Rob's back yard it was very nice.chase took half of the kids home early after Ben made some kid bleed of the trampoline. It was for the best my kids had missed naps all week and had been up late so they were winy and tired.It was the perfect day for a wedding it was beautiful out and cool. At night we were a bit chilly. I am in for trouble if I was chilly in Arizona when it was only about 75 degrees.Seth was kinda funny at the dinner and at the wedding he would hide whenever the photographer wanted the family in the pictures. At the dinner he was laying in the grass with the dog. I think he is going to miss Chelsea.

4 comments:

Sarah Hawkins said...

I LOVE how her dress turned, was she happy? Your kids are so cute on the tramp, and Beth girls and Hannah look so much alike!

jes said...

ali you are so good at getting your pictures up in a timely manner...i am still working on mine. it was such a great couple of days with family.

Crazymamaof6 said...

wow! great pictures! and what a big family event! grandkids getting married. that is crazy! she looked beautiful! and your kids looked fabulous as usual!

StrykerLOVE said...

yes you are in trouble if you are moving to seattle and cold at 75!! but you are so lucky to have this chance. I LOVE that area of the world. My sis-in-law and sister live there and I have never heard a bad word about the place. Good luck - you will have lots of fun and good adventures. I will get excited to see pics of your family in your new house. Your kids will be missed my grandmas I bet though. (The bride was beautiful)