Friday, January 22, 2010

Happy 11th Birthday Hannah



















Hannah is 11 years old today. I can not believe she is getting so grown up and muture. She is such a sweet,brilliant,funny,creative girl. Lately she has been making claymation movies. They are really good! I have know idea where she comes up with this stuff. I will have to post one sometime. She amazes me at how smart and creative she is. In some ways she is just like me and in others I am amazed at her. I am so thankful that I have her. She is a great friend to Chase and a great older sister to her little brothers. For years she has been teaching the little guys "pre-school" and does a really good job. They love it and actually learn all of there letters and get to do fun crafts with her. She will be a great mom some day. Happy Birthday Sissy Bee.

5 comments:

jes said...

happy birthday! all of the pictures are so cute...i hope that she has a great day.

Crazymamaof6 said...

Happy Birthday Hannah! hope she has a fabulous day! she's such a cute girl and sounds like such a great big sister and daughter!

Tiffany said...

Happy Birthday Hannah. You are the cuttest little girl ever.

Princess said...

Happy Birthday Hannah! Just one more year until you get to go to Young Womens!

I can't believe she's only eleven, she seems so much older.

Amy said...

Hannah you are looking so grown up! I love all of your pictures. Happy Birthday! We love you. PS Ali I love the new profile pic with all of the kids. It is so cute. I love all of the colors.