Sunday, May 18, 2008

Ammon is six months old





I can't believe that Ammon is already six months old.I feel like I just had him. They grow up way to fast.It seems like it takes for ever for them to get here and then the time flys once they are here.Ammon is starting to kinda be able to sit on his own.He thinks he can talk.I have not seen him roll over however he has fallen off of the couch twice so I am pretty sure he can.I wont be sitting him up there alone anymore.He is such a sweet little guy I love him so much. There is nothing sweeter than a little baby boy!

3 comments:

Sarah Hawkins said...

Wow, you had a lot to catch up on! Sorry we haven't talked or seen each other! I hope it has been going well! I am so glad Chase got to come home for your anniversary! Great pictures!

Crazymamaof6 said...

already?! that is crazy! he is too cute! and that is a great picture of you! GOOD JOB! i always look gross when i take my own picture!

Alli grins said...

Hi Ali-

I just wanted to pop in and tell you how much I admire you! It was fun to see you at "Surf's Up" this morning and I'm glad you're hanging in there. You are such a cute Mommy and have such a great attitude. Please let me know if you need anything:-)