Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Gilbert Home For Sale























I thought I would post pictures of my home that we are trying to sell so we can move to Washington with Chase. It is listed on the mls list if you want more info. You can also contact me. If anybody you know is looking for a nice house tell them to check this one out.It is a basement home it has 6 bedrooms and 4 full bathrooms a huge game room in the basement. Two master suites, one upstairs and one downstairs. There are three bedrooms up and three bedrooms down.A completely remodeled kitchen. All new flooring throughout,wood all through upstairs except in bedrooms.Granite slab in kitchen ,stainless appliances. This house has more storage than any home. It has a 9x14 storage room in the basement with a 2nd refrigerator in it. It has tons of closets every where. The center island in the kitchen has cupboards all the way around the island. The back yard has a pool and a Jacuzzi, also the yard is high quality artificial turf. This has been a great home and neighborhood, we are going to miss it and we are sad to go.

9 comments:

Ali said...

Hello! This is Anne Hillstead's sister, Ali Hillstead. Anne told me you guys are moving to Seattle soon - I just moved here 6 months ago! Since then, my husband and I have found some great neighborhoods with young LDS families and great wards. This is where we wished we lived (and hope to soon!). The city is Mill Creek, it is right off the 405 freeway and is maybe 25 - 30 minutes from Redmond. Anyway, I don't know if you already had some good ideas on where to buy a house, but maybe that will help. Really, you can call me anytime if you have any questions about the area. We moved up here "blind" and have learned a lot! 425-647-6921. Good luck!

Sarah Hawkins said...

Anyone would be lucky to have your house, it looks great! Way to go runners!

jes said...

the house looks so great,i love hannah's room the most.

Jenna Eve said...

Found you blog surfing and I have to say you have such a beautiful house. I love the way you decorate.

Jill said...

Your home is picture perfect. It is beautiful. We are going to miss your family. But I hope it sells fast so you can be family again. No fun being seperated!

Crissybug said...

Your house is beautiful! I might just have my sister take us by to see it. How big is your backyard? My husband was wanting to move into a house with a pool. I see you have one, but there are no pics. :)

Shannon said...

my e-mail is shannoncrandall6@yahoo.com

StrykerLOVE said...

Ali your house is gorgeous. But don't worry you will find beautiful houses and neighborhoods in Seattle. The wards there are really great my sis-in-law tells me. Good luck with the selling and buying and moving!

dresselfamily.blogspot.com said...

did you sell your home yet? I'm a friend of friend of a friend. If not can you post the realtor link to it. If you bought a new home yet, let's see pics, you are the best decorator i know seriously! Can you post some tips on decorating.. PLEASE