Sunday, May 18, 2008

Anniversary and Mother's Day




On Friday May ninth it was mine and Chase's 12th anniversary.Chase got to fly home late Thursday night so he could be here for it.I can't believe that we have been married for 12 years. I think I am not old enough to be married that long.I am so glad that he got to come home I miss him so much. I feel like part of me is not here when he is gone.I know that sounds cheesy but it is true.Chase is the best husband I could have ever asked for.He is perfect for me. He is a great man,and I am lucky to have him.For the day we went out to lunch and dinner and just hung out.I had been sick all week and still was not feeling that great but I still had a lot of fun with him.Chase took all of the kids out to get me some presents for mothers day, they got me some good stuff.I got the usual bath and body works lotion and bubble bath and Sol picked out a cute bath pillow for me.I got a bunch of lip gloss.I got the cutest yellow pair of shoes that I love.(you cant see them that great in the picture)All of the kids made me cards at school and Sim even made me a jewelery box.The kids brought me breakfast in bed it was nice.Chase didn't have church meetings because it was mothers day so it was nice he was there to help get the kids ready for church.After church he had to leave to catch his flight back to Seattle. It was sad.I made frozen pizza's for dinner, because that was all we had. Not the best mothers day dinner and I had to cook it myself.My in-laws were out of town and my brother and his wife had my parents over for dinner. We got to go have desert at Drew's home, and that was nice.

2 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

very cute outfit for dance! and that has got to be so fun for her!

Crazymamaof6 said...

wrong post i commented on! CRAP! whoohoo chase came home in time for mothers day! that is RAD! 12 years already! WOW! and fun mothers day! love the yellow shoes. hugs for you! i'm sure it's hard to be alone all week. it will make it even that much better when you get to be together all the time again!