Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Hershy Track meet











It's that time of year again. For the past couple of years Chase Hannah and Sim have participated in the Hershey track program. Chase and Hannah love it, Sim could care less. He did a couple of his events and even placed third in one of them, and then he just sat and watched and didn't finish his other events.The qualifying meet for all city that takes place in Scottsdale was last weekend and it was also fathers and sons. The boys had to choose between the two. Sim didn't even have to think about it of course he would rather go camping. Chase struggled a bit but in the end he decided to go camping. He is a little sad, the past two years he has made it and had a lot of fun.They said if they need some extra kids ,he might be able to go. Hannah did so great at the track meet. She ran the 50m. ,100m., 200m. ,the standing long jump and the 4x100 Relay. She placed second in the 50m. and the 100m. She got third in the standing long jump,Fourth in the 200m. and her relay teem took first.To qualify for city you have to get 1st or 2nd in your event. I think she has decided to do the relay and the 50m.Good luck Hannah.

3 comments:

Tam said...

Way to go Hannah!
Sim is my kind of Athlete. Run a little, watch a little, care a little.
Camping or running? That's a tough one. I'm glad Chase went with his Dad.
I am glad I'm not the only mom living at the track these days.
Love the pictures of the house. Everything looks great!

Jenna said...

Simme is funny! I guess Hannah takes after you! That is so cool!! Your house looks perfect Ali. Everytime I see it, it is different. Hannah's room is so cute. My cousins are looking to buy right now....,.how much are you asking? When is Chase leaving, we want to go out with you guys before he goes. If not, my kids want to see you guys soon. Let's still go out to lunch, or the boys really want you to come and swim. Let me know when you can.

Shannon said...

I have never heard of that. I think my kids would love it. How do you sign up?